What kind of Services do you need?



City Permitting & Planning

Welcome to the City Permitting category. This is where you can connect with professionals that can assist with a variety of applications other then Building Permits.

Land-Use Amendment (Re-Designation)

  • Open Jobs (0)
  • Registered Professionals (1)
Changing your properties land-use (zoning) is a great way to allow for additional uses and activities such as Secondary Suites on residential properties. Posting your project in this category will connect you with Professionals that can help with these complicated and time consumer applications.

Latest projects

No projects to show

Registered Contractors

Explore recently added local professionals

Seven Designs


Shout-outs Shout-outs (6)

Welcome: I am an Architectural Technologist whose experience includes residential & commercial construction, a diploma in Architectural & Engineering Technology, 4 years working for the City of Calgary…

Seven Designs View Professional Hire Me
Icon City Business Licence

City Business Licence


BBB Icon

Better Business Bureau


Icon Bonded

Pre-Paid Contractor (Bonded)